Tuesday, September 2, 2003

September Rent

Frustrated
We Groove ft Gay Joy- Sex Girl

Tonight, I decided to give the apartment manager and Yolando a letter concerning my rent. My rent was supposed to be pay on the first, but I think nobody work in the office today.

It was on my mind all day long even when I woke up this morning. I just don't want to lose my place. I just can't. My well being really depends on the apartment. I can't handle going one place to the next any more. It is too much to take.

Like they said, "home is where the heart is."

I don't want to be bother with the rent at all. I know I already paid this month's rent. I wouldn't be worry about it.

I gave them a copy of the rent reciepts with the letter. They can't say anything about the rent. They have to deal with it and do the math! I won't give them another freaking cent till October's rent.

I had a icky feeling that it wouldn't be the last I hear of it. If they do pester me, I will send the letter to the building owner.

Only time will tell........

No comments: