Tuesday, September 9, 2003

Yahtzee For Peter

Happy
Daft Punk - Around The World

9/6/03, Saturday - After I saw T3 at Mann's in Hollywood, I called Peter/Brian for Today's plans. I didn't want to go home at all. A friend, Jimmy, supposed to pick up his check from me. I didn't have his check at all; he expected the check from me! More later on Jimmy!

As luck will have it, I can hang out with Brian/Peter for a while! Peter boosted that he got a new high score on Yahtzee. It looked like I can't tear my game away from him at all. He can't stop playing the game. So, I gave him the game. See, I am a nice alien after all! LOL

I can buy me another Yahtzee at Target. They wanted me to meet them at their place. I hoped they could come to Highland/Hollywood instead. It will save us some time. The 156 was coming; I almost missed it! I ran up to the next stop and caught it! I had trouble with the gate code. It didn't work for a reason. I didn't thought that Brian was on the phone. D'oh! A black guy came in. I went in after him to Brian's. We hang out for a while; they need to get ready! Hello, they could get ready before I got there!

No comments: