Tuesday, September 16, 2003

No Show

Happy
Alanis Morisette - You Outta Know

It is now 10 PM, Taylor hasn't show up at my place this evening to scan his pics. Hmm, should I be mad? I could, but I wouldn't. I was about to spend the day at the book store at the Grove. Then again, I woke up late; 10:30. I normally wake up about 8.

I was pretty tired the night before. My loud neighbor upstairs played his music loud in the wee hours of the morning. I couldn't sleep at all. It was a good thing that I didn't watch my soaps on Friday. I put the tape in and watched them to drown out the noise. At least, I had something to do during the loud music. He had some company too.I will have to call the police; I didn't know the damn number! I can't call 911; it wasn't an life threatening situation.

Hello, 911, I need to police here at once. I can't seem to go to sleep. No, ma'am, I wasn't on drugs. What's that? A shooting. I don't have a gun yet! What was the reason I called? Well, ma'am, you will probably yell at me. I can't get to sleep. No, I don't need sleeping pills. My neighbor was disturbing the peace. Fighting? Please! I won't be able to beat him up. I am not a fighter, I am a lover! OMG! Did you heard that? You need to send someone over. What's that? I can't hear you. Speak up, damn lady, speak up! The police must stop the loud music. It was keeping me from my beauty sleep. Ma'am, are you there? Hello, hello! Damn, she hung up the phone!

The neighbor finally went to bed. Of course, I didn't! This time, I played my music loud! hehe. Wait till he comes down, I will sock him one! Really, I finished watching the soaps, the web, then I went to sleep at 6:30 AM.I was suprise that I didn't got tire throughout the day. Then again, I wasn't really that tire. The short sleep was fine. I was refresh for the day ahead!

I checked the clock; it was about 12:30 PM. It was getting late; I might as well stay home today. The book store can wait till Tomorrow. I was in no hurry at all. My life's research will be there. I returned Taylor's call. I didn't waste my day, nor Taylor either. Something must came up for him. I can't call him; I was block on his phone line! Well, Taylor need to wait a little while longer for his pics! I have plans for tomorrow!

No comments: