Friday, September 19, 2003

Michael

Happy
David Byrne - Like Humans Do

Last night about 4 AM, someone called me. I didn't answer the phone; I was pretty out of it from sleeping. I thought it was a dream! Who wants to wake up from a dream? Not me! I was too tired to talk. I picked up the phone. I don't recognized the number.

I listened to the message - "It's me, Michael. Sorry, I called you at 4 AM in the morning. I couldn't sleep. I thought you will be up. I need someone to talk to. I'm watching the news; Hurrican Isabella and the political mess that california is in. I had trouble sleeping. I thought you will be up. Have a good night. Sorry, I disturbed you. Bye."

I went to the restroom, then back to bed. I waited till the evening time to call him. He will sleep in the daytime. I called and woke up him! Oops. He will call me later when he wakes up. I found a interesting web site, Biblical Errors, about, you guessed it, the bible's mistakes. LOL. I was shocked; they listed over 50 mistakes. I checked some out in the bible; some of them was right on the money! I thought some errors was probably at different time in the bible.

7:20 PM - I noticed I got another message; I checked his message, "This is Michael. I will call you soon. I will come over to bring the key. I still have your key. I need to go back to work. I have too much time on my hands. I'm tired of staying up all night. I need to get my schedule back around. I should come over. Hopefully, we meet up somewhere."

Another phone interupted the message. I didn't heard all of it. Yes, it was dear old Michael! We chatted for a while. He "has too much time on his hands." I can relate to that! I have been at my place a year and two days, absolutely doing nothing! BORING! He went to mexico two week ago; he wouldn't mind living there. Damn, I won't. It's a poor country, it doesn't have lots of going for their peeps. That's the main reason they became ALIENS in another country.

He really digs latino men. If they like you, they will let you know! He won't go back to the whites! So, I heard! I like variety of men, not all men, just the men I like. He will go out tonight at Tempo, the latino gay club on Santa Monica. I hoped he is still learning spanish! I will never go to a latino place alone; I can't speak spanish at all. We said, "Goodbye," and hang up the phone.

No comments: