Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Seek My God

Angry
The Police - Every Breath You Take

Tonight, my away message was on for the IMs. I was too busy with catching up on some sites. A stranger, Ben, sent me an im - "You can be forgiven by God! Turn from your offenses and believe in Jesus as the risen savior!"

Hello, what's up with that? I have never talk to him before. Yet, Ben wants to judge me. Why on God's green earth? He upsets me big time. I told him off in a email.

"Who gives you the right to JUDGE me? You are not GOD. It is between God and me, he is the true judge for everyone. Good night." Ben has some nerve to judge me. I didn't do anything to him at all.

Matthew 7:1 - Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Well, Ben, since you judged me, others will judge for being the creep you are!

James 4:12 - There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you - who are you to judge your neighbors?

Isaiah 33:22 - for the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; it is he who will save us.

Read the last verse very closely, Ben - For the Lord is our judge! Therefore, it is between God and me, not the whole world! Please stop judging other people! Amen!

Furthermore, I already have a relationship with the almighty one! He will always loves me no matter how much sins I did in the past or the future! I am a christian with my own moral values, learning from my mistakes to grow into a much better person.

No comments: