Friday, September 19, 2003

Ron

Happy
Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do

I realized I got an IM; most times, my away message was on. It was my good friend, Ron. I haven't talk to him since he moved to Ventura County last weekend. As luck will have it, he wasn't online anymore, nor he was on the buddy list. I just added him! I wrote him a email.

"I missed talking to you alot. I have been wondering about your new place. I know what you are going to say, "My God! Ventura is so much fun and relaxing. It gave me new energy."

Ron signed up again; I immediately IM him.

Me: Hello

Ron: :O) Why are you in the Ventrua room?

Me: Waiting to see you! That is the place to meet you.

Ron: You could have email me or call me, silly.

Me: Since you moved, I had nothing to lose.

Me: I know. I have been doing research. Ohhh.

Ron: It was really weird. I was just thinking I haven't seen you online in a while amd I saw this screen name in this room.

Me: I had that effect on peeps. They knew it was me without asking.

Ron: LOL. As soon as I read your profile I knew it was you.

Me: Hey, you should look at the profile. Man, it is very interesting.

Ron: Maybe when I'm not so tired, ready for bed here.

Me: Okay, I don't want to keep you from your beauty sleep. Good night. We can talk tomorrow.

Ron: Thanx. :O) night.

Ron signed off at 11:12 PM


This entry has 1 comments (Add your own)

I have a coupla interesting IM 'talks'--is this a true transcript? People will probly tell me it's 'super=easy' but until then, thanks for sharing. zzzzzzzzz

Comment from slacbacmac - 9/27/03 5:16 PM

No comments: