Friday, September 5, 2003

Rosie & RJ

Happy
Vitamin C - Graduation Song

Rosie O'Donnell & RJ Helton at the Grove

Ocober 2002 - Rosie O'Donnel was signing her autograph at The Grove, the new mall on 3rd and Fairfax in Los Angeles. I didn't know she was going to be there at the book store. So, I stuck around to get a glimse at Rosie. I didn't buy her book thou, no money on me! Anyway, She looked awesome with her new hair do.

Top it all, I saw someone going up the esclator and low and behold, it was RJ Helton (American Idol) and his boyfriend. They were on the way to see Rosie. Of course, I followed them, they had their pic taken with Rosie. Seeing Rosie and RJ made my day!!! I wished I talked to them both! I didn't have the courage to talk to them.

I called my friend on the cell phone and tell him I saw RJ and Rosie. RJ was heading my way, he was leaving. I finally got the nerve and asked "what's your name?" He said "RJ" and went on his way. That's a wonderful experience!!

No comments: