Sunday, October 19, 2003

Empathdrago1

Angry

I saw a response from Empathdrago1. Oops, I forgot to put him on the ignore list few days ago! Today, I put him on the hit list.

OK, perhaps I WAS too severe. But you must admit that people are going to be more willing to accept something like poetry if it is properly proof read. Especially since you have copyrighted it. I happen to know that a higher power does exist, as I am one of the fortunate ones who have been given many signs along the way involving spirits, both friendly and otherwise. However, that does not mean that my mind is closed to the sanctity of everyone evolving at their own pace. I am not religious though, as I have come to believe that the forums of organized religions are generally skewed toward the social order of man. . . .and not the evolutional truth of being.


Of course, this is my response.

you must admit that people are going to be more willing......

and u must admit that EVERYONE is not perfect at everything in life!

THAT IS A PART OF LIFE!

Not everyone is good at sports, English, arts, acting, and so forth!

Some people have "special needs," but people want to be mean and nasty!

I am doing the best I could in my limited life!

At least, I am trying to do my best!

Like I said before, "If they want to HELP someone, please be nice about it."

There is NO REASON to be downright rude!

The fact is NOT EVERYONE IS PERFECT!

I felt like Michael Jackson. Why don't everyone leave me alone?

No comments: