Tuesday, December 2, 2003

Pagan 22

Happy

A serious post from Pagan22 in Gay Life.

1122.8 "Y'know, someone could print out this entire discussion and save it for a rainy day. What you did, giving your partner HIV is horrible. My best friend Jason had unprotected sex just one time and he got HIV. It's already starting to turn into full blown AIDS and this MI winter might kill him. Yeah, it's that bad. And to think you knowingly did what you did makes me sick. I don't believe in heaven or hell or any of that Christian stuff, but I do believe in karma. You'll get yours someday."


This is my honest response to her......

Y'know, someone could print out this entire discussion and save it for a rainy day.

I really doubt that someone will just do that. They don't have any gain from it. There will be no point of saving it for a rainy day. I will have SUNNY days no matter what.

The passion I have is too strong NOT TO STOP! Yes, I will continue the art. I know I won't get in trouble whatsoever.


IN CLOSING, the attempted murder is something very ARTISTIC i did!

No comments: