Saturday, December 6, 2003

Child Molester

Worried

Child Molester
By Kazz Falcon
Dedicated to Michael Jackson

The needed less fortunate children was an easy prey
They came from a broken homes and/or sick
I brought them happiness at Netherland
They trusted me
I gained their trust
They wanted to sleep over
The parents wouldn't mind at all
I let them to sleep with me
I don't find it that strange
Afterall, I was still a kid
I had lots of toys and fun things to do
What kid wouldn't want to spend time with me?
I was a real ife Peter Pan
No one will suspect a thing from me
We became so close in the friendship
Now, I was treated like a smooth criminal
Some kids accused me of molesting them
Really, their parents just wanted money from me
Why can't the press and the police see the extortion?
Everyone was in a uproar about me
I just can't be judge for being a child molester


Copyright © 2003 Kazz Falcon

No comments: