Wednesday, December 3, 2003

12/3/03 Wednesday

Happy

Today, I wanted to go out and do something. I did nothing yesterday. I figured the movies will be here by yesterday. Boy, I was wrong. I got a email from Columbia House, stating the movies are on the way.

I watched my soaps except Passions. I waited for the 304 bus over 30 minutes! Bus 2 and 4 come lots of times. I thought I wouldn't make it time at the post office. Thanx to 304, I got my mail! I haven't been out this late in the afternoon; I usually get the mail in the morning. I missed out alot. I must adventure out in the afternoon more. Also, I haven't been out in the evening in a long time.

I caught the 304 bus to Smart & Final on Western; that place was packed! I grabbed the cart. I need to get oatmale, but I forgot the other thing! It came to me - peanut butter! I wanted to get more stuff; I didn't want to take it on the bus. So, I settle on two things. Tomorrow, I may pick up more stuff like popcorn and candy.

I took 304 straight home. I did my thing - soaps and online. The mailman left a note - YES, my movies are here! I can't wait to get from the post office. I was so excited; I ordered the movies about two weeks ago before Thanxgiving. I just finshed my deal with Columbia House! I ordered three movies at the FULL PRICE! I don't have to get any more movies from them! I may sign up for the CDs with them or BMG Music Service.

I ate two peanut butter sandwich for supper. I was that hungry. A neighbor used my microwave; he wanted to exchange movies then we will give their movie back to each other. I didn't want to. I hid my movies from him. He came back with Scoripon King. I lied, "I watched it." For the rest of the day, I watched my shows.I ate another PB sandwich!

By 10 PM, I was getting tired. It's time for bed. I need to get up early to pick up the movies from the post office. You may heard from me later on this evening. If not, good night, sweet dreams.

No comments: