Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Days Of Our Lives - John & Marlena

I read Perez Hilton. I clicked next couple times. I noticed Marlena And John Get Axed From Days at #3 on most emailed list. Man, that is BIG NEWS in the soap world. Marlena have always been my favourite and I remembered John as Roman Brady in the late 1980's. Yes, guys, I am THAT old. I can't believed it.

Days of Our Lives stars Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn are getting the axe, victims of the show's recent massive budget cuts.

That's right, they've been laid off!


Famous for their portrayals of the popular Marlena and John, the tempestuous lovers will "be happily reunited after a long period of angst and separation and will be off-screen after January for an unknown period of time," according to exec producer Ken Corday.

John and Marlena have been the top couple forever. They have lots of history together. They shared a child and a grandkid together. John recently returned from the dead and they got a divorce. Marlena and any Days fan does not like the NEW John. We like the old John better; the new John is too much like his half brother, Stefano DiMera, but John gave up his power, the mansion and the DiMera money to win back Marlena!

No comments: