Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2008 november 12, wednesday

This will be another slow day. If there is nothing to write about, there may not be a blog on that day.

I checked my account. I noticed that LADWP haven't take out the money; $5.16. I looked at the web site. The water bill was paid few days ago; it was my first time to paid online. I think it will be couple more days it will show up on the account.

I ate some cinnamon toast for breakfast with a glass of milk.

I did the same thing I did yesterday - TV and the web.

I watched Prison Break and American Dad online. Prison Break was so intense. It was a great episode. American Dad was too funny.

I had some pasta for supper.

I watched a interesting program on PBS 28. Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work was the Queen's visit to celebrate the 400 Anniversary of Jamestown, the first English settlement in the Americas in 2007. The second hour was the white house with The President and the First Lady. The queen stopped by for the Kentucky Derby.

I couldn't stop watching that program. It caught my attention. My eyes was on the show! LOL.

No comments: