Friday, November 14, 2008

2008 november 14, friday

7 am - washed the clothes. I was about to go out today, but Miguel is calling me at Noon. That's why I did the laundry.

I checked my email. Brian gave me one free hour wifi at McDonald's. He won it in monopoly. That was sweet of Brian. I told him about Miguel.

8:05 am - drying the clothes.

8:40 am - I took out the lynch and restarted the dryers.

9:05 am - folded the whites.

9:30 am - folded the colours.

10 am - The View

11 am - ABC 7 News

Noon - I Love Lucy.

Miguel didn't call me. Maybe, they didn't let him to use the phone or eating lunch. That's okay. He will call me later.

1 pm - Days Of Our Lives.

3 pm - Oprah

4 pm - ABC 7 news.

5 pm - King Of The Hill.

Eating a salad.

6 pm - Family Guy

7 pm - Saturday Night Live - all 3 episodes on the second disk.

10:25 pm - Are You Being Served

11 pm - The Simpsons

No comments: