Monday, November 24, 2008

funny birthday ecard

My friends, Brian & Pete, sent me a funny birthday ecard. It was very cute.


Text for Ecard since it's hard to read on blue.

Dear Kazzanova,
Happy Birthday!!!....Wheew, we made it just in time!
Love, Peter & Brian


Click on this link.

I love the BONE candle the best.

He will eat the bone, instead the cake.

LOL

madrosed @scareykatt Happy Birthday - Hope your day is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

scareykatt @madrosed Thanx, guys! My birthday have been really nice. I did nothing today, except I made cupcakes. 39th year is off to a great start!!

thesmiths1013 - Happy Birthday Kazz, I wish you many more!!!!

(Sadly, some friends forgot my birthday.)

Thanx for all the birthday wishes, EVERYONE!

I really appreciated it very much.

It means the world to me.

I had a great birthday.

My 39th year on planet earth is going great.

I made some spice cup cakes.

There were very tasty; I have lots to eat for the next couple of days.

In closing, I do NOT celebrate birthdays AND holidays.

They are just another day for me.






No comments: