Sunday, November 23, 2008

2008 november 23, sunday

scareykatt Debating of where to go. DVDs at Target or milk at Vons. I have TINY milk left. I want That 70's Show 6-8. I saw 6 & 7 is on sale yesterday.

9:25 am - I left for the bus stop.

9:30 am - Bus 4 came. No thanx. It's a good thing I waited. Rapid 704 came couple minutes later. I was on the way.

I arrived at Best Buy. Yes, Best Buy. I checked out the TV shows. There was nothing I want.

Now, for the moment of truth. I ended up at Target! I checked out the TV shows. Family Guy was no longer on sale. Man, they have lots of second season of Family Guy. Yesterday, there was none. I looked at my list. I don't have That 70's Show 2, 6-8. I got 6 & 7. Season 8 was not on sale. I have two more seasons to get. Seasons 2 & 8. I might as well get 8. I didn't give the new guy, Randy, a chance in the original run. I thought Randy was a poor replacement for Eric &Kelso; I didn't find him to be that funny the first time around.

I checked the $5 movies. Superman Returns was there. I haven't see that movie. Therefore, it was a blind buy! ROFL. I heard it was good. I looked at the cups. I need one when I brush my teeth. I want a cup with a handle. I was on the way to the cashier. I heard a lady mentioned toothpaste. I realized I need to buy some toothbrushs. I gave my friend my last toothbrush last week. There was four in a pack; I got two of them! I paid for my stuff. I waited for the bus. I sat down for a while. My foot was killing me. I caught rapid 704. I went home.

11:24 am - HOME! I put up the dvds. I put a new toothbrush out and throw away the last two ones in the trash. I took off the shoes. I turned on the laptop. I was getting hungry. I haven't eat breakfast.

12:30 pm - I left for Vons.

1:10 pm - HOME.

1:50 pm - Toast for lunch. I missed breakfast.

1:53 pm - Family Guy on dvd.

I fell asleep couple of times during Family Guy. I was that tired. I watched Seinfeld first season. Love Seinfeld! I believed I fell asleep one time.

I checked the TV guide. 24 movie is on tonight at 8. I forgot about it. 24 wasn't even on last season because of the writer's strike. I had time to watch an episode of Saturday Night Live. Richard Pryor was the host. He was pretty funny. I love the Exorcist skit the best. The demon girl landed the bed on Richard's foot. Richard screamed, "The bed is on my foot!" That was classic.

7:13 pm - I put it on Fox. King Of The Hill was on. I already watch those episodes. I muted the TV till 24 comes on.

I ate a peanut butter sandwich for supper.

8 pm - 24.

10 pm - Fox 11 News.

11 pm - TMZ.

all evening long, I felt like I'm catching a cold. I don't feel that great either. I will go to bed soon. Hopefully, the cold would go away. Then again, the rain is coming tomorrow night. It may get worst before it gets better.

good night!!

No comments: