Saturday, November 29, 2008

2008 november 29, saturday

I didn't do that much today. I didn't have breakfast. I brought a bus pass at Lucy's. I exited Lucy's on the side and walked through the parking lot. I stood on the sidewalk for a little while. I didn't know what to do with myself. There was nothing to do.

I hardly have any friends to hang out with. Brian & Pete lives in the valley. They are very busy with their own lifes. Miguel is long gone; I killed Miguel last month. I don't have to put up with the alcohol problem. Killing Miguel was the best thing I ever did this year. Those three are my main friends. I lost touch with the other friends. I haven't see Mike or Taylor in years. Robert died from cancer about two years ago.

It is just me at the moment. Sadly, with no life at all. I am so dead right now. I wished I have more friends to hang out with.

I had frosted flakes with milk for lunch. I had pasta for supper.

All day long, I watched videos on youtube. I hardly watch TV on the weekends till Sunday night. There is nothing to watch. Sometimes, I will watch DVDs.

I found an subscription on youtbe. I couldn't think of his name for a few months. I realized watching the road trip videos, it may come back to me. Which it did an hour later! The name came to me out of the blue. It was lifejourneyguy. I enjoyed his videos very much. You guys will like his videos too. While you are at it, please subscribe to him.

No comments: