Saturday, January 26, 2008

26 January 2008 Saturday

8:50 AM - I woke up. I used the restroom. I went back to sleep.

10:35 AM - I woke up. I used the restroom. I played spades.

10:45 AM - Miguel woke up. He used the restroom. He turned on the TV.

11 AM - Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive on ABC.

Man, oh, man! I haven’t watch that show since the 1990’s. Miguel fell asleep. I turned on the computer.

Noon - Once again, I did the system restore. It will take a while thou. I fixed me some cinnamon toast for breakfast......oops, lunch! I watched some videos on the laptop. The laptop is a lifesaver for me!!

12:35 PM - Miguel woke up. He wondered I had some breakfast. I told him toast. He asked how come you didn't make him none. Hello! He was sleeping! I ask what kind of toast I had? He said white. I asked him again. He said white! That was the WRONG answer, Miguel! He knows I like white bread. That's besides the point!

Miguel cleaned his face. He is turning into a typical woman. He wants to be so beautiful. Well, beautiful is skin deep.

1:30 PM - Miguel made some hot cocoa for me. He had some cereal for lunch. He turned on the TV. Man, why? There is nothing to watch on the weekends.

1:55 PM - What’s Happening.

Miguel fell asleep during the second episode.

3:35 PM - I turned off the TV. I watched more videos.

3:50 PM - Miguel woke up.

4 PM - I Love Lucy on FOX 11.

I upload I am sick of you video on YouTube.


i am sick of you

I am sick of you.
Your drinking is out of hand.
Please go to rehab.

5 PM - I reinstalled the webcam on the computer. This time, it works! Finally!

6 PM - Channel 7 news.

I installed Warcraft 2. Love that game!

6:45 PM - Miguel went grocery shopping.

7:20 PM - Miguel came home, just in time from the rain.

7:30 PM - Wheel Of Fortune on ABC 7.

We ate an salad for supper.

8 PM - Keeping Up Appearance on KOCE 50.

I continued to play Warcraft 2. Yeah! I beat the game!

8:30 PM - The Sixth Sense.

10:20 PM - FOX 11 News.

I muted the TV. I videotaped a milestone for me. I have 200 subscribers now. It took me a while. I may put it up tomorrow on YouTube or on this blog tonight. Miguel took a shower.


200 subscribers

11:30 PM - George Lopez on KCAL 9.

12:30 AM - Saturday Night Live - Bon Jovi.

1 AM - Bed time. I am so sleepy!

No comments: