Monday, January 21, 2008

21 January 2008, Monday

9:30 AM - I woke up. I used the restroom. I played spades on the blackberry. I got sleepy again.

10:30 AM - I feel asleep.

11:45 AM I woke up. I used the restroom. I watched the news. Miguel woke up.

Noon - I Love Lucy was on FOX 11.

Miguel made Malt O Meal for breakfast. Really, for lunch. LOL

1:10 PM - We watched The Talented Mr. Ripley. I grabbed the Tylenol from the small table. I dropped two on the floor. I didn’t know that Miguel put them back in their slot. I picked them up. Yeah, I took them too!

3:30 PM - Maya & Miguel on KLCS 58.

4 PM - I ate some chicken soup. Miguel had rice pudding. We watched Three’s Company.

5:40 PM - ABC 7 news.

7 PM - Dr. Phil on KCAL 9.

7:30 PM - Wheel Of Fortune on ABC 7.

8 PM - Dance War on ABC.

9:30 PM - The Partridge Family on KDOC 56.

10 PM - FOX 11 News.

Midnight - I went to sleep. At least, try to. I couldn’t sleep.

12:30 AM - I got up and watched Still Standing with Miguel. I installed Warcraft 2 on the computer. I played that game till 3 AM. We went to bed.

No comments: