Sunday, January 20, 2008

20 January 2008, Sunday

I am still sick. I haven't check my temperature today. I took some Tylenol.

I took out the trash.

10 AM - I looked for two dollars. Miguel wants the Sunday paper. Miguel woke up. I told him I will buy the paper. He didn't want me to; I am still sick. He offered to buy the paper. Nah. I can go. I took my camera with me. I wanted a pic of 7/11 for the blog. I left my place. I took a pic of the church and K9 Store. Then I took a pic of 7/11.

This Mexican guy accused me of taking a pic of his daughter. He got some nerves! I told him no. Then he told his wife, who was going out of 7/11. I went in and brought the newspaper. I went home. Miguel was sleeping again.

11:28 AM - Miguel woke up. He used the restroom. He put up the dishes away. He ate his cereal.

We watched the next four episodes of Survivor: Borneo. Miguel started to cook the chicken soup during the fourth episode. He read the newspaper for a while. I watched some videos on YouTube.

4: 30 PM - We ate the chicken soap. We watched three episodes of One Day At A Time.

6 PM - We watched the news on ABC 7. Miguel fell asleep.

7 PM - We watched America’s Funniest Home Videos. Yes, guys! That show is still on! Miguel bake a chocolate cake and some cupcakes.

8:30 PM - We watched five more episodes of One Day At A Time.

10:45 PM - Miguel went through my medicine cabinet. He found some expired drugs. He told me that the drugs won’t work any more. One was expired in 2004. He tossed it in the trash.

Miguel put up the cake and cupcakes. He think the cake didn’t turn out that great. It was flat as a doornail. I think the cake is good. I had two cupcakes earlier this evening. It tasted wonderful. He had some too.

11 PM - Miguel fixed some Mango for me. He brushed his teeth.

11:30 PM - I brushed my teeth. I went back to my desk. Miguel was curious about something. How come I mention he drank last month? Why is there are videos of it too? I gave him the brush off; let’s watch Silence Of The Lambs. I was not in the mood to talk about it. We watched the movie. Then, we went to sleep.

No comments: