Sunday, July 31, 2005

HIV Bareback

By Kazz Falcon

I posted an ad on Craig’s list
I didn’t hide my HIV status
I put it in the subject line
Few guys sent me an email
They wanted to hook up
I checked the ads again
I noticed someone responses to my ad
I clicked on the ad
Boy, I couldn’t believe it
That Negro personally attacked me
Huh?
He mentioned I was ashamed of myself
For what?
I had no reason to be ashamed
I was proud to be HIV +
He doesn’t know anything about me
We have NEVER ever met
He was one stupid black person
He had no right to attack me
I did nothing wrong
I was being honest with my HIV status
He accused me of keeping AIDS alive
Say what?
I will leave you with this thought
People are having bareback sex whether we are negative or not
That was the reality of things
Why are they complaining about HIV/AIDS?

No comments: