Friday, July 22, 2005

HIV Bareback Sex

Surprised

I posted an HIV Bareback Sex on Craig's List.

Gay Top
35yo,
6'0",
185 lbs
7" x 0" Cut
WHITE

your stats and pics in a EMAIL......PLEASE.

Looking for a smooth bottom for THIS MORNING.


This BLACK guy ATTACKED me for no reason at all. I have the right to defend myself. Here is a lowlife response from this guy

Reply to: anon-86174186@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-07-22, 8:23AM PDT

This guy is so sad Iam 23 yrs old and you would think an 35 yr old American Male would pay attention to such disease I cannot belive there are people like this that exist in the world and think so nasty and no care about Aids think what you are doing when you go to Cg i think CG SHOULD ban people who post such nasty and trashy things on men seeking men THERE has to be some type of ban it is 2005 and this world just dont get it. I also belive that everyone that comes to this site should be ready to face Aids and other disease when you click on Cg just be ready to face it why? beacuse its like this guy who post HIV sex 35 that keeps Aids alive in the world dont say Africa has a problem of Aids I think America has a problem of Aids 1st So If you are reading this today or next week please click to another human being that respect clean sex and safe sex you can take this advise from an 23 year old african american instead of an 35 yr old WHITE american thank you be safe guys.


Here's another ATTACK by that negro!

Reply to: anon-86201975@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-07-22, 10:00AM PDT

Hello guys I'm the guy who posted today african american 23 yrs old Hollywood California. I am leting everyone know watch out for the White male who is ashmed who he is. This guy would not post a face pic of himself only hisHIV + D___. Yes only you would see his d___, but you dont know when you s___ it there will be trouble in your mouth, ass & all over take advise from a 23 year old who is safe. There are to many discrepancies with this guy I wish he would just j___ off by himself HAHAHAHAH


My response.........that negro have lots of nerves to ATTACK me. I did nothing WRONG. I am being honest about my HIV status.

He has no right to COMPLAIN and ATTACK me about HIV Bareback sex.

I will leave with u this thought........Since people are having BAREBACK SEX, why are they complaining about HIV/AIDS?


1 comments:

Quoc said...

Sorry you had a bad experience. Don't let it get you down... It's the voice of one very narrow-minded person. Clearly he didn't have much to do to want to spend time attacking ya... It's cool that you are honoring your truth and what you like. It's refreshing!

I live in WeHo too by the way! :o)

No comments: