Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Messages from Chris

Mischievous

I got three messages from that lowlife on Friendster.


Message 1

KAZZ,YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MY CLOTHES BECAUSE MY I.D. IS THERE..PLS...OTHERWISE ...................YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL YET........PLS, I NEED MY CLOTHES...MY IDENTIFICATION CARD IS THERE WICH I USE FOR MY WORK....

My response......in this journal.....no less.

I don't have to give anything back to him. I don't want to know him any more. He treated me like trash since the day I met him.


Message 2

YOU KNOW O GOTS TO WORK THIS FRIDAY, SO I NEED MY ID.....YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES....SORRY IF I DISRESPECTED YOU AND YOU'RE PLACE IN ANYWAY...I PROMISE NOT TO THAT AGAIN...AND I WILL BE OUT OF YOU'RE LIFE AS SOON AS I GET MY CLOTHES BACK AND MY ID, OK....I HOPE YOU WILL BE UNDERSTANDING ON THIS MATTER...IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT I GET MY ID.....CHRIS

My response...

That's too bad. Oh well! He is gonna to miss work. He have to get a new alien ID.

"Sorry if I disrepect you..."

IF? What the hell? There is no IF about it. He really did disrespect me.


Message 3

I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY CLOTHES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TODAY.......PLS. GIVE ME MY CLOTHES BECAUSE MY IDENTIFICatioN CARD IS THERE.....IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT I GET MY I.D.CHRISTIAN

My response...

Oooohhhh, too, too bad! He will never ever get his clothes back.

No comments: