Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finally!

Happy

I thought about going somewhere today. I wanted to take some pics on Melrose Ave. I haven't did that street yet. I did City Walk, Hollywood and Sunset few months ago. I mostly take interesting areas for pictures.

I realized I still have to pay the water and power bill. It was due pretty soon. I worked on the web site for a little time. I added more pics on the site. I noticed I have some email. I hardly check my mail that often. You know too much spam.

One email got my attention big time - "Deadly Serious." I pondered what it was about. The curiosity got the best of me. I opened up the email from John Smith.

"Kazz Falcon, I saw a web page that said you were looking to hire a professional in the Los Angeles area. I can do the work you want done. We will need to negotiate the terms. At your service, Smith"

I don't know how to respond to the email. I have no ideal at all. No one hardly gets in contact with me about the hit man. I need to think about what I was going to say. I made up my mind. I have to go out to today. It was such a lovely day; the sun was out and the birds was singing.

I set up the VCR for the soaps. We all know I don't want to miss my soaps, mostly One Life to Live. The Police Officer was almost ready to arrest the killer of Paul and Jennifer. They still need to get more evidence. They were so close to arrest "Teddy." I caught the bus and pondered about the email. Hmm, what will I say? I can't get in trouble for something I wanted few months ago.

I thought about getting off on Sunset/Vermont. I still to put some money in the account. It came to me that there was a bank on Sunset/Vine. There was no sense of getting off at Vermount. Sometimes, I forget about the Vine one. Then again, a fire destroyed that bank last year. I stayed on the bus till the water/power company. I paid $25 for the bill. It gave me some credit. The bill was $22.12. I put the check in the account. I got some money out for the rent. Most times, I get a money order early for the rent each month. I don't want to wait till the first. It was getting hot. I caught the bus.

I went to Lucy's for the money order, then I got shrimp fried rice. I filled out the money order. My order was ready. I went home to eat. I made it on time for Bold & Beautiful. Stephanie and Ridge talked about Taylor. Taylor returned fromthe dead few weeks ago. Taylor thanked Bridget for helping out after she died from a heart attack. Brooke come home from work. Taylor and Brooke talked about a new house. Both think the other one should move out. You know it won't happen that way. They won't move out of "their home."

I response to John Smith's email. I mentioned it earlier in this entry.

In a message dated 5/19/2005 8:52:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, requiemthirteen@yahoo.com writes:

Kazz Falcon, I saw a web page that said you were looking to hire a professional in the Los Angeles area. I can do the work you want done. We will need to negotiate the terms. At your service, Smith RequiemThirteen@Yahoo.com

We don't need to negotiate the terms. After all, you read the web site about the hit man for hire.

I am still looking for an hit man in LOS ANGELES. I want the hit man to kill Steve Carey. A $2,000 reward will be given AFTER the death of Steve. I am DEADLY serious about the hit man.

Please do your job, PO Smith. I know I won't be disappoint - you are very good at your job. Thanx for getting in contact with me.

No comments: