Friday, May 20, 2005

Detective John Smith


Mischievous

Last night, I got another email from Detective John Smith. I also enclosed an old pic of Steve Carey. I sent him an email this morning.

In a message dated 5/19/2005 3:39:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, requiemthirteen@yahoo.com writes:

Mr. Falcon, There are several people named "Steve Carey" in the Greater Los Angeles area.

You are a great detective. You found me before; You came to me through a web site. You have good resources. I didn't seek out to hire a hit man.

You will have to provide additional information. An address, a license plate, a phone number, a date of birth - something to identify the specific person.

I enclosed a pic, the last known pic of Steve. He is quite a chameleon; he changed his looks often. It will be hard to describe him. The rest is up to you. You need to get the 411 yourself. After all, you are a detective with good resources.

I am not an ameteur. If you want me to do work for you, I require the terms of payment to be set before I begin.

There is no further need to discuss anything. You know what you have to do. I won't go to prison for something I didn't do. my hands will be clean. A while back, I tried to kill this girl before and I got away with it. I won't go down for that attempted murder either, just like the hit man. This time, things will be different. I won't be any part of a hit man or anything else.

Give me a number where I can reach you to make arrangements.

I don't give out my number. I don't want the police to trace back the number to me. The email is just fine. Don't get in touch with me till Steve is gone from my life for once and for all. In closing, I really want no part of the hit man mess. Still, I want to kill the haunting past of Steve Carey.

At your service, Smith

No comments: