Friday, August 12, 2005

What Happened?

Sad - Boogie Nights on KBIG 104.3

Micky called me in the late afternoon. He asked,"How are you?" I said, "I am mad."

He figured out why. He didn't show up few days ago. He stood me up! :-( I waited for him. He mentioned he was sorry. Yeah, right!

He claimed he fell asleep. I just don't buy it. He could have call me the next day or that night. Did he? Hell, no!

Somehow, he threw it back in my face. Huh? I didn't do anything wrong.

Then, he put the blame on me. He mentioned I don't let him to come over sometimes. Hello, he don't have to come over ALL THE TIME.

The truth - it wasn't even about me. It wasn't about us. It was about him.

He wanted to come over this afternoon. I refused. I don't want to do anything with him for a while. I was tired of his abuse.

I thought about kicking him out of my life for good. He will lost a good friend in me.

It will be better that he stays out of my life.

No comments: