Saturday, August 30, 2003

Witty Alien Humor

Silly
Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box

I was in the M4M Relationship room. I was just being myself, an alien. A guy wondered if I was serious about UFOs. You betcha! It really depends on if I was serious, but it was all in good fun.

Another young man doesn't do one night stands. I mentioned that it was natural to have one night stands as much it was natural for me to do probing! lol

There was another person, QT. There was three things that scare him. With my witty humor, I said "Aliens, probing and the mothership!" hehe. Really, he was serious about three things - aliens, puppets and those people in the costumes at the theme parks.

The same guy, QT, wanted me to cool down with the alien jokes. I just can't. I must be true to myself. I mentioned to put me on ignore. He asked, "Why?" I said, "Why not? It won't bother you anymore." He replied, "It has nothing to do with you. I had nothing against you." RK told him that jokes are funny, it wasn't negative at all. Of course, I agreed with him.

People......oops, I mean earthlings! If people get on your nerves, put them on ignore and be done with it!

RK doesn't believed opposites attracts. Fine! I will stay in the human form, just for him. hehe. At least, I will still have a chance at love. Hmm, love with a human! What is the world coming to?

Before I forget like the last time, there was a guy looking for love in New Mexico! I mentioned if he lives by ROSEWELL, I am gain! hehe. Hey, I want to be closer to home. I think he lived about 55 miles from there.

No comments: