Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Alien God

Happy
Martika - Toy Soldiers

Alien God
By Kazz Falcon

I don't believe there is a God
I had a feeling that the aliens put us on earth
I was sure about my theory
Some things doesn't add up like the dinosaurs
What time did they roam the earth?
They were never mention in the bible
It took God six days to make everything
On the seven day, he rested
Then he made Adam & Eve as the first humans
Since then, there were no dinosaurs
Another thing, did man evolve from an ape?
Lots of theories, not enough facts
I stuck to my alien theory
I really believed God is an alien
That does make sense to me
God came from outer space, he made the universe
And, yet, no one ever seen him in the flesh
He put Adam & Eve on earth for an human race
He knew we couldn't survive on another planet
Therefore, God is an alien
There must be life on other planets
We do have UFO flying around our skies
Roswell is living proof
God couldn't be human; we must be aliens
We came from the Alien God


Copyright ©2003 Kazz Falcon

No comments: