Friday, December 5, 2008

2008 november 5, friday

7 am - I turned on the KTLA news. I heard OJ Simpson will be sentence today at 9. I made up my mind. I better do gorcery shopping this early morning. I don't want to miss the verdict.

I took the small cart with me. I walked to Vons. Kewl. Doritos is on sale. Finally, I have snacks! I got two bags of Doritos, some bread, Mission chips, three boxes of Pop Tarts and two boxes of Devil's Food cookies. I saved over $10. I went outside and fixed the things on the cart. I walked home.

8:53 am - I was home from groceries shopping. I realized I lost the bread on the way home. Oops. I forgot to tie the bag. Miguel ALWAYS told me to tie. LOL

I changed my mind about the verdict. It wasn't that important to me. We all know that OJ will be sentence to prison for a long time. I really don't care. Instead, I checked the DVDs. It took a while to pick one out, like always. LOL. I have so many to choose from. I finally picked the third season of The Golden Girls.

9 am - The Golden Girls.

I had trouble with the first episode on the third disk. Halfway through, the episode messed up. I checked the disk. DAMN! There was a scratch on the disk. I can't believe it. I haven't watch that disk before. I played it again. The same thing happened again. I went to the next episode. That episode was pretty okay. I watched four episodes, not counting the first one.

11:08 am - ABC 7 news. I saw OJ Simpson pleading with the judge. He claimed he didn't mean it to happen that way; he only want his stuff. He was sentence to 15 years in prison. He will be up for parole in five years.

Noon - I Love Lucy.

I turned on the computer. I muted the TV. I caught up on some videos.

1 pm - Days Of Our Lives.

1:43 pm - Donna called me. She wanted to mail me a xmas card. I gave it to her on the phone and an email. I mentioned I won't do anything for xmas. No tree, no nothing. She got 8 dogs and 5 cats from the animal shelter. She have been doing that for years. She will find them new homes.

2 pm - The Jeffersons.

The last episode gotten to me big time. Louis came from the doctors with bad news. She will live to 100 year old. The catch is Louis feels like a nothing. She didn't DO anything with her life. Oh, man! I really know how she felt. She really want to do something with her life; something worthwhile. She doesn't know what. Me either. Lionel mentioned as a kid when he grows up, he wanted to be a pirate and she wanted to be a nurse. There is nothing stopping her, except her. In my case, I still don't know what to do. She decided to be a nurse for real. I can really relate to Louis. We can learn things about yourself from a TV show like The Jeffersons.

4 pm - ABC 7 news.

4:38 pm - Sad News! I found out that On December 1, 2008, Paul Benedict was found dead at his home in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. He was 70 years old.

I just watched him on The Jeffersons this afternoon. He played Mr. Bently from (1975–1981), (1983–1985).

It's a good thing I watched that show. I like Mr Bentley.

Few remaining cast members are still with us; Sherman Hemsley,
Marla Gibbs, Berlinda Tolbert, Ned Wertimer and Damon Evans.

5 pm - King Of The Hill.

6 pm - Family Guy.

I ate some Devil's Food Cookies with milk.

7 pm - Entertainment Tonight.

7:30 pm - Access Hollywood.

8 pm - I turned on the DVD player. It took me 20 minutes to pick out a show. Yes, it did!

8:20 pm - Diff'rent Strokes.

10:25 pm - KTLA 5 news.

I learned we had a 5.1 earthquake at 8:18 pm this evening. I didn't feel it. The U.S. Geological Survey says the temblor was a 5.5-magnitude that struck just outside Ludlow on Interstate 40, a small town in the Mojave Desert.

tyleroakley When I was 11, I didn't have YouTube to express my inner gaydome... http://tinyurl.com/56k2z7

scareykatt @tyleroakley when i was 11, we didn't have the web to express my inner gaydome...therefore, i got u beaten! oh, yeah! it was just the closet

11 pm - Friends

No comments: