Wednesday, September 24, 2008

once a person is judge in certain fashion

once a person is judge in certain fashion, that's how your mindset going to be forever. that is a shame.

I agreed with that statement.

We need to get pass "once a slut, always a slut. once a thief, always a thief."

We can't think that way.

QUESTION - How can people trust people when they still feel ""once a slut, always a slut. once a thief, always a thief??"


Years ago, I shoplifted at a store.

Yes, I was caught and spent the night in jail.

Nowadays, no one seems to trust me.

Everyone makes mistakes

AND I PAID FOR THE CRIME!

I can't seem to get a break.

Diry looks here!

Dirty looks there!

Dirty looks everywhere!


Some people does NOT want to hire a CRIMINAL either.

The moment, they see it on the job application, they will throw it away in the trash!

That's a shame.

Like I said, I already PAID for the crime.

I am hard working!

No comments: