Monday, October 1, 2001

Drinking Problem

I bailed him out TWO FREAKING times.

1) Thursday night, September 13, 2001 - He had a car accident, drunk driving. I BAILED his ass out of a jam by paying a cab and bring the car back home!

2) Saturday, September 22, 2001 - I BAILED his ass out of a jam AGAIN by paying $368 for the BLACK paint job on the ex blue car. He didn't have enough money to pay for it. He have been PARTYING his money away at the clubs.


Cover up!

1) Thursday, September 19/20, 2001 - Miguel had a car accident. The auto shop fixed the car. Miguel DID NOT tells his sister about the car accident. The car is his sister's!

2) Monday, September 24, 2001 - We went to his sister's in Whittier. He did not tell his sister the REAL REASON why the car is now BLACK!


Drinking times

1) Wednesday, September 19, 2001 - Miguel went in the club to get back his house key. I waited in the car over THIRTY minutes in the HOT SUN. A laundry worker said, "You can't park here." I moved the car to the street. I walked in the club. MIGUEL WAS DRINKING!!! I was pist at him. The moment he got the key, he should leave the club. Hell, no! Miguel PICKED alcohol over me! I broke up with him. A day later, we were lovers once again. He didn't take the break up OR ME seriously.

2) The times, he came home DRUNK late at night. And the times, he DRIVE DRUNK!

3) The times, he PARTY after work!

4) The nights, he DID NOT come home. The last time Sept 24, 2001, Monday, He stay out all night. I woke up in the morning; he was still not home. I woke up a few times during the night.

5) The BIG one - He was missing for FOUR DAYS, August 27, 28, 29, 30. He came on Friday night, 31. He claimed was at a friend's house, DOING DRUGS. Since I was online, Miguel could have DRIVE HOME to tell me. It's his Responsiable to get in contact somehow and someway.

6) A few months ago, I was so tired. I wanted to go home from his brother's on Crenshaw. He continued drinking more. About two hours later, I got pist and left him there. He came home soon after.


7) BIG ONE #2 - He got sick at work and ended up in the hospital for a couple of days. Miguel said, "the doctor told me the next time I drink, I would be dead." And THE DOCTOR sent him to an REHAB to set up appointments and go to AA meetings. Miguel DID NOT follow through and went back to drinking a FEW MONTHS LATER!

8) Last month, he came home with a friend after work. Miguel offered I could do with them TO THE CLUBS! I declined!

9) BIG ONE #3 - Thursday night, September 13, 2001 - He had a car accident, drunk driving.

10) Miguel missed work when he was MISSING for four days. He claimed he call to cancel the dates!

11) BIG ONE #4 - He was missing for TWO NIGHTS, September 24 & 25. He came home Wednesday the 26th! He was at an friend's house! Since I was online, Miguel could have DRIVE HOME to tell me. It's his Responsiable to get in contact with me somehow and someway.


Before my time

1) DWI, driving drunk

2) Wrecked his new truck

3) He was stripped of his Driver's license. To this day, he doesn't have one and STILL DRIVES!


Money problems

1) Spends lots of money at the clubs.

"I noticed that he took out $40 EIGHT separated times from ATM machine, plus not counting the times since Sept 22! That told me a lot! He parties really hard somewhere at a club/elsewhere. He spent over $360 between 9/10/01 to 9/21/01."

2) Miguel couldn't AFFORD to pay for the paint job! I SAVED his ass again.

3) 2001 September 25, Tuesday - This really proves he has a DRINKING problem. He took out FOUR $42 and ONE $20. The full total is $188 for one freaking day/night. He has a very serious deadly problem! He must be hanging out with the wrong friends!



In closing, Miguel is an ALCOHOLIC! He is finding ways to drink and blaming me for his drinking. He claims I MAKE him drink! Hello, you did read this. I didn't FORCE him to drink. We don't go clubbing or whatever since the last time he got out of the hospital.

Who is WASTING HIS MONEY at the clubs/elsewhere??? He wants to drink! That is his problem!

No comments: