Sunday, October 7, 2001

2001, October 7, Sunday

2 AM, I went to bed. Couple minutes later, Miguel came home drunk from work. 2:30AM, we went to sleep. Miguel needs to wake up at 4AM for work at 5. He cuddles with me in bed, arms around me. He wanted me to clean myself. I was too tired for sex. I fell asleep.

Sunday morning, 4 AM, we woke up. I couldn't went back to sleep. I played games on the computer. We were still too tired; 90 minutes sleep! He didn't want to get up. I begged him. He finally got dressed. He claimed I was mad. I didn't want him to miss another day of work! He left about 4:45AM. I continued playing games throughout the day, listening to music, chatted online. Mike would be home tomorrow from Hawaii! Tonight was his last night. I was worry about Miguel. He hasn't come home from work yet. Hmm, he must be at the clubs or his new boyfriend's place.

Good night, all. I was way too tired at this time of night, 2:10AM. I only got 90 minutes of sleep last night.

No comments: