Thursday, October 3, 2002

Hello, folks.

I wished I knew about this web site about three years ago. I have been through alot since then. The web site would make a wonderful diary for me.

My life in 2002.......

December 2001 - my ex boyfriend, MIGUEL GARCIA, made me homeless from his ALCOHOL PROBLEM. I was homeless for six months and that alcoholic moved to his sister's in Whittier.

August 2002, Miguel found a place on Cherokee in Hollywood, CA. I moved back in with that ALCOHOLIC. Couple of times, i mentioned "when i get my own place, i would move out." Of course, he didn't take me serious.

September 2002 - 9/11 is the most important day of my life in 2002, not because of the dreadful attacks on AMERICA! I found out that I could move to my apartment. I didn't tell Miguel at all! I knew he would be pist. He has NO RIGHT to be mad. He caused it! I didn't force him to drink.

Wednesday, The very first and last time Taylor visited me, Miguel ran into him on the street in Hollywood. He called me saying "Taylor would come over." I was glad to see him. We have been friends 4ever since What's The Tea!

Shortly They arrived at the apartment, Miguel "suddenly" vanished somewhere. He never told me where he was going. All he said was "I be right back." I figured it was for a short time. Boy, I was so wrong! Taylor fell asleep on my bed, I played the CD rom games. It was getting late, I woke up Taylor after 7:30 PM. Miguel haven't come home yet. He lefted about three hours ago. I knew in my heart where he went - The SPOTLIGHT!!

No comments: